Kinteract is on a mission to enable tomorrow’s learners to achieve by creating, unifying and personalising their learning journey regardless of their academic path, challenges or professional aspirations.
To achieve this ambitious vision, we at Kinteract are challenging traditional models of education to transform it dramatically. Advancements in technology are an enable to revolutionise learning for the benefit of teachers, students, parents and key stakeholders.
We are an Ed Tech scale up in which you'll experience a dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative environment to work on cool ideas in building a better world. We came together from companies such as Apple, Barclays and Pearson to name a few.
We invite you to come and develop great ideas and solutions on our platform and its products and services.
Summary of role
The overall purpose of this role is to create and edit all Kinteract’s visual content, whether that be to create print ads, digital ads, video editing or creating design assets for the website or our social media channels. You’ll need to be creative, inventive and organised, able to switch from one project to another and have a good understanding of what’s needed across all visual media to create the design vision for the Kinteract brand.
- Be the guardian of the brand and keep us all in line!
- Create all our sales collateral - it (mostly) already exists, but we need someone with design flare to give it a refresh (that’s sales collateral, banners and our event stand and anything else we’re missing!)
- The bits and pieces - everything from making sure our email signatures link and fit the space to creating PowerPoint templates to wow our customers (and the Board!)
- Social media assets - bring our socials to life with your creative interpretation of the posts we’re writing
- Designing email templates for use with Mailchimp and Zoho to bring all our emails to life for each of the different audiences we want to reach
- Digital - to be able to quickly and easily create the online ads we need, for all varieties of digital banners and ads we book
- To create and maintain the Kinteract media library ensuring all design assets are easily accessible and logically organised for other members of the team to use
- Generate new design ideas for content based on the different channels and audience groups we’re trying to reach
- Bring our blog posts to life with images, infographics and thumbnails
- Create and edit video assets for our YouTube channel as needed
- Design creativity and a portfolio to match
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud tools (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.), asset/photo management software as well as G-Suite
- A wide range of skills to deliver creative - including graphic design, motion graphics, video editing, digital/performance asset design
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of designing for Webflow, Mailchimp and the like
- Relevant knowledge gained through solid design experience
- Incredible attention to detail
- Ability to confidently liaise with internal stakeholders
- Confident presentation style and an ability to clearly communicate creative concepts
- Experience in designing and creating both BTL assets (such as email, inserts, performance ads) and ATL campaigns are ideal
Renumeration to be mutually agreed.
Fully Remote Position.